Friday, December 14, 2012

You know it's getting crazy when the TEENAGER leaves

The company christmas party is tonight.  Like, right now.  And I can hear it.  It's really very loud.  I stayed until they started threatning to TP the neighbor's house.  Funny how immature adults can be after some beer and a few shots.  And how hot a room can become.

All I wanted was to come home and watchAvatar or Pychonauts.  Instead I had the great pleasure of getting food for twenty adults that work for my father.  Joy.

Adults are loud when they're drunk.

The company christmas party is horrible.  Everybody smokes and then stand next to me, who is very allergic to cigarette smoke.  Joy again.

Every line in Psychonauts is quotable. Just sayn'.  The same with Avatar.  I found a new series of games called Touhou.  They are entertaining, I guess.  Mostly because the LPer has a sexy accent.  ;)

I sound like a girl, ew.  Some chick was talking bout me behind my back.  But, I thought the whole point of talking about someone was to spread untruths and thus ruin their reputation.  So the whole thing only works if the subject of said untruths has a good rep to ruin.  I do not.

Also every thing that was said was totally true.  So what was the purpose?  They said that I was a nerd (is that supposed to be insulting?) and that I only got to school so early because I'm in band (well I do want to pass band).  People are weird.

Also I was all by myself eating the crapy wieght watchers pie instead of the sopipilla cheesecake.  Even my weight-obsessed mother ate the damn cheesecake.  WTF?  I hate people.

But I do like music.  And Papa's Freezeria.  Together they make one kick-ass time-waisting combo.

Peace love and all that jazz
Zarina

No comments:

Post a Comment