Monday, December 17, 2012

When the Hell did we travel to another dimenision?

So the Cowboys won (the first indication that all is not right) and then my father said that it made them tied for first place.   It's a good thing, I <3 the Cowboys, but srsly WTF?

And I'm watching Portal.  The main character is a girl.  I don't even know anymore.  Most people probably know that, but whatever.  Hey, if there are still people who think Samus is a guy then there are probably people who think Chell is a guy.  And the person playing Portal 2 is a complete idiot.  He can't figure out shit.  I keep telling him things but he just won't listen.

Most of the stuff he cannot figure out I figured out, like, five minutes ago.  I kind of want to shake him.

Hmm, well I guess there really isn't much else.

Peace love and all that jazz
Zarina

No comments:

Post a Comment