Thursday, November 22, 2012

I don't know what to do!!!!

So,  I'm kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place.  I've got this guy, he asked me to prom last year and I turned him down.  He's my friend and nothing more.  But I think he's going to ask me out.  And I'm not sure what to do, I mean I really am not looking for somebody and he's like two years older than me.  (not that that matters in real life)  he is also the only person besides Monkeygirl that I can talk to about Doctor Who.  I just don't like him like that, but I don't want to hurt him.  He is my friend and I'm really a bleeding heart.  Bluuughug, I sound like a typical teenage girl, it's sickening.  If anybody has an idea that might work, please, please, please tell me.

Peace love and all that jazz
Zarina

No comments:

Post a Comment