Saturday, November 24, 2012

Can I punch the writers now?

I'm watching an anime and all of a sudden half the cast gets replaced.  I really fucking hate it when this happens.  And it just did.

I was watching Shugo Chara and two of the more likeable characters just up and get replaced.  WTF?  And they get replaced with total fucking jackasses who are just asking to get bitch slapped.

It dosen't help that they are also trying to push the main character into becoming obsolete.  I mean one of the jackasses can do exactly the same thing as the main character, only she destroyes the bad things instead of puryfing them.  Her basis is that it dosen't belp so I don't have to.  Huh?  Dosen't do any good?  So now it dosen't do any good to purify domeones dreams and send them back to their owners?  What anime universe did you grow up in, you complete and utter bitch?  Needless to say, I fucking hate her.  She is the one I really want to slap.

She probably grew up in Higurashi.

So, I figured out some books I want for christmas.
The final Maximum Ride book- Nevermore
The final matched book- Reached
The new House of Night book- Hidden
And the new heros of olympus book- Mark of Athena
Also the Harhui Suzumia books- only seven have been released in english and the next is scheduled for english release in Sept. 2013 and are only avalible online.

So I'm about ready to give up on Shugo Chara and switch completly to 11eyes.  Should I?  The magical girl type dosen't really do it for me, apperently.

Ah, the problems of a teenage nerd.

Peae love and all that jazz
Zarina

No comments:

Post a Comment